Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a Cheater



So, in reading one of the blogs I follow by Little Mrs. Married I found this other fun blog myleighashley and found a fun (could also be read lazy) way to provide a mid-week blog post.  So here you are, a wee bit of me.


{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
YES!  I won 3 "Glennys" while I was in high school.  It was my high school (Robert B. Glenn) drama department's answer to the Emmys.  One for Best Actress at the North Carolina Theater Conference that year in "A Friend of Mine", one for best actress in the spring show of 1999 which was "Help! I'm Trapped in a High School!", and one for ensemble acting in "A Piece of My Heart" again at NCTC my senior year.

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
Given the above, Drama.  I was "that" girl...

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
When Hubby has to work between 5:00 and 5:30, when he doesn't or he goes in later we sleep really late and get up around 8:00

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
A pie shop.  I love making pie.  And I don't know one person who doesn't like to eat pie.  Wanna be an investor?  I'll "feed" you the business plan until you're convinced!

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
Hmm, a band in the rock genre.  Aerosmith.  They must have fun stories.

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
MaryJo Shively from Designing Women.  I can rant like Julia but I just don't have the guts to do it to whoever or whatever has made me that angry.

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
most certainly my family, my faith in God, and my KitchenAid mixer

{eight} chips or popcorn?
Popcorn.  There is a popcorn hierarchy though.  1) Homemade, 2) Movie Theater, 3)Microwave, 4) from a holiday tin, and 5) bagged from the snack aisle

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
Not from the infomercial itself but I have purchased infomercial items at the store. Many, including but not limited to a George Foreman grill, a PedEgg, and Perfect Straps

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
Partylite

No comments:

Post a Comment